Trip Exposé is a travel and tourism agency that provides quality travel arrangements second to none and our excellent services has endeared us in the hearts of many people. The terms “We” “Us” and “Our” refer to Trip Exposé. The term “You” refers to the customer booking a reservation through us or otherwise using our services.
- Products and Suppliers: We sell a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers (“Suppliers”). Each Supplier has its own terms and condition that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions. Trip Exposé is acting as intermediary or a “Booking Agent” for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., air carriage and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). We are not a co-vendor of such products and services. Bookings may be amended or cancelled in accordance with the relevant supplier’s terms and conditions and subject to the supplier’s amendment and cancellation charges. In many cases, our flight suppliers may impose charges of up to 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements and these will be passed onto you.
- Your Travel Booking: You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the personal details or any other information supplied in respect of yourself and any other person traveling on the booking and for passing on any information regarding the booking or any changes made in relation thereto, to all persons traveling on such booking, including but not limited to information on schedule changes or copies of booking confirmations.
- Cancellation By You
- Cancellation of Package
When we sell you a Package, the cancellation charges imposed on us by our suppliers are usually restrictive. Whilst our deposits usually cover most of the costs we incur if you cancel, some of the arrangements we sell are non-refundable. However, if no accommodation or transport arrangements have been made except Visa arrangements at the time of cancellation, you will be subject to administrative fees or cancellation charges, as applicable, to be payable by the Client.
- Cancellation of Accommodation
Please note, in some cases we negotiate special offer rates with our accommodation providers, such rates may not allow cancellations of accommodation, any such changes will incur up to 100% charges. Where applicable these charges will be passed on to you.
- Cancellation of Flight
Unless otherwise stated, airline tickets are 100% non-changeable & non-refundable once tickets have been issued. Changes and cancellations made prior to ticket issuance may be applied at Trip Exposé sole discretion, and will also be subject to administrative fees or airline charges, as applicable, to be payable by the Client.
- If You Change Your Booking: You must ensure all names and details are entered correctly at the time of booking. You will receive an invoice once your booking is confirmed and must contact us straight away if there is something that you need to correct, or if you don’t receive an invoice within 7 days of confirming your booking. Please note that more major changes, including but not limited to, traveling later than planned, changes which lower the basic price of your holiday and changes which result in your holiday ceasing to be a Package Holiday may be treated as a cancellation and incur the appropriate charges in line with Number 3.
Please bear in mind that certain airlines and other transport providers treat changes as a cancellation and charge accordingly, up to 100% of the cost for that part of the arrangement. Where applicable these charges will be passed on to you. When changing your holiday details, the price of your new travel arrangements will be based on the price that applies on the day you make the change. These prices may not be the same as when you first made your booking.
Some accommodation is priced according to the number of people staying there. If your party size changes, we’ll recalculate your booking cost based on the new number of people going. If fewer people share the accommodation, then the cost per person may go up. This extra cost isn’t a cancellation charge.
- Cancellation By Us: We can cancel your Package and any other holiday we operate, If we have to cancel a Package for any particular reason, we will tell you as soon as reasonably possible. In these circumstances, you will receive a full refund. We will, if we are able to do so, offer you an alternative Package of equivalent or closely similar standard and price at no extra cost, or a less expensive Package, in which case we will refund the difference in price. If you do not wish to take the alternative we offer you, you can choose another offered for sale by us and pay, or receive a full refund of, any price difference. However, we will not cancel your Package except if we are forced to do so because of unusual circumstances we could not have foreseen.
- Travel Documents and Destinations: It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your travel documents are correct and to bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies immediately. Your travel documents are valuable and should be safeguarded as if they were cash. It is not always possible to replace travel documents in the case of loss, theft, damage, etc.
- Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirement: It is your responsibility to fulfill the passport, visa and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. You should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates. We do not accept any responsibility in the case of you being unable to travel due to not complying with any such requirements. It is your responsibility to verify this with our travel expert who is assisting you.
- Your Responsibility:We want all our customers to have an enjoyable and relaxed trip. Please bear in mind that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If we (or another person in authority) believe your actions could upset other customers, our suppliers or our own staff, or put them in danger, your holiday / travel arrangements may be ended and this could mean we or our suppliers may either ask you to leave your booked accommodation, or prevent you from boarding the aircraft. Our suppliers will deny boarding or impose additional conditions of carriage on any passenger who, for instance, is intoxicated and/or disruptive or found to be smoking on board the aircraft. If this happens, we will not pay compensation, make refunds, or cover any expenses you suffer as a result.
If your behaviour or the behaviour of any members of your traveling party causes any aircraft to be diverted we and/or the carrier will hold you and those members jointly and individually liable for all costs incurred as a result of that diversion.
For more inquiries, Contact us by sending an email or giving us a call.